NOCOM is a structural cement board ideal for the construction of fire rated floors & roofs. UL / ULC Listed for 1 & 2-Hour Fire-Rated Assemblies. Ditch poured systems for a single-layer structural sub-floor solution – Nocom.
- Strength: ¾” thick supports most commercial & residential loads (per load table). Spans 24″ OC. T&G Edges
- Fire-Resistance: UL Classified 1 & 2 Hour Assemblies. Testing available with steel & wood framing (per UL listings). QAI #B1136-1 for performance against various standards.
- Weather Resistance: Factory coated with sealer for exposure to elements in open job-site conditions
- Eliminate Poured Systems: Meet fire & sound requirements with a single-layer sub-floor solution. Avoid the wet trade!
- Health & Safety: No Silica, Formaldehyde or VOC’s. Does not support mold growth. No added chloride.
- Ideal For: Multifamily Construction, Condos, Apartments, Hotels, Mezzanines, Platforms, Tiered Seating (Auditoriums / Theaters), Modular & Panelized Construction, Low Slope Roofs, Soffits, Facia & More. Ideal for both wood and steel construction
- Quality: We select the highest quality materials. This includes our proprietary MgSO4 formulation, high-strength alkaline resistant mesh (6 layers), top-in-class manufacturing equipment, and strict QC controls to ensure the best performance both in the lab and the field.